BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, January 31, 2014

rest and shakira

I had a nice day of rest it was literally 1 degree outside so I wasn't going anywhere I didn't have to. I made a trek to get crickets and froze my ass so going al the way across town to the gym was out! I did do some stretching and hot nude yoga so it wasn't a total bust.
I ate:
Caesar salad (2)
bbq skins
chicken salad
hot dog
boiled egg
string cheese
I really wasn't too hungry so I didn't eat that much. I'm still in ketosis so I'm happy with my progress this week.
hows this for inspiration she turns 60 feb 2nd! WOW!

and this last one la tortura is the sexiest video I've EVER seen!

1 comment:

  1. I saw that magazine cover while I was at the store today. Go, Christie! I really hope that photo wasn't shopped too much.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!