BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, January 10, 2014

last day of vaca, getting back in the grove, and martha wash

well yesterday was my last day of vaca and I must admit I'm kinda in a strange place with it. I did nothing other than get a tattoo and go see saving mr banks (good movie but NOT a comedy at all) and I must say I have enjoyed the rest. my sleep schedule however is so screwed up I haven't even went to bed other than mayhaps twice I have been napping at all hours of the day and night in my bean bag or just rolling off onto the floor and crashing. NOT a good thing and I'm so exhausted right now but alas I must stay awake until at least 10 am so I can sleep at the proper time and get back on schedule. at least I have my normal good schedule back this week. off sun/mon and I'm very happy about that!
my eating sucked today!
2 donuts
Cheetos
ham
mashed potatoes
spaghetti with meat sauce (beef/venison)
fig newtons
hmmm well mayhaps not as bad as I thought. for some reason I thought I ate a ton of food today at least that was my perception. funny that?!
otherwise I'm doin fine totally NON-stressed right now. i'll have the money to pay off the eye dr next wed, and then hopefully by the end of the month the emergency room too. I'm guessing i'll get back a couple of hundred dollars for taxes as usual soo mayhaps i'll get that tv I want . I'm watching a 19inch tv dvd combo right now. I don't want anything HUGE but I'd like at least a 36inch possible a 49 depending on the expense. couldn't give a hoot about high def or any of that silliness. to be honest we have the plasma hi def blah blah blah in the living room and it doesn't look any different than the old crappy one in the den to me. I don't but into all the hype! LMAO
I understand about motivation and inspiration and just do it, I do. it's putting that knowledge into practice I need to work out in my life. I tend to get close then just stop caring/trying which is ridiculous and I know that and recognize that I just need to FIX that! I do better with a general goal in mind and a deadline too soooooooooooooooooooooooooo
how about I'm gonna be at 190 by my birthday on may 30th. I'm at 211 right now (guess  that's what it was a week ago) so that's 21 pounds in just over 4 months. obviouslky doable if I get on plkan and back in the gym so I'm gonna work towards that I figure I have maybe 3 more days til the chest is ready to move without hurting. its the side right next to my pit that's the issue as it's "tight" because it's healing and I don't want to injure/damage the tattoo by stretching/pulling it while working out. once I have free range arm movement i'll be good to go. and yes I'm working my legs in the meantime. I've walked a couple of days and did the lower portion of the goddess workout.

ARTIST OF THE DAY: DAY 9: MARTHA WASH:
the pedigree is impeccable,two tons of fun (sylvesters backup group think dance disco heat) the weather girls, seduction, blackbox, c & c music factory. Martha is dance royalty and has the pipes to prove it. you may not know the face but you've heard that powerhouse voice. all bow to the queen Martha RULES!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!