BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

baby it's cold outside!

baby it's cold outside! like 5 degrees and a windchill of 12 below 0! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR@!
my food intake continues to be sporadic. I ate a chicken sandwich from wendys, and a foot long ham and cheese with pickles from subway, though I only ate the bottom half of the bun like an open faced sandwich. then I had an apple. I drank 6 quarts of crystal light and 3 bottles of water.
went and saw saving mr banks and it was pretty good if not my cuppa! emma Thompson did a bang-up  job tom hanks was eh. Collin Farrell was in it as a horrid dad and that's too bad because he's just so gosh darn hot!
glad I'm still on vaca as goin out in this would not be on my list of things I wanna do! lolol
 ARTIST OF THE DAY: DAY 6: DURAN DURAN:
I've loved em ever since I heard hungry like the wolf, a great pop band!
 

5 comments:

  1. I was a total Duranie as a kid! And I have never liked a beard until I saw one on Simon LeBon. Ooo yeah! I have to come back and watch al these videos later when I'm not at work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was always hot for john taylor myself but I LOVE the whole band!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a laid back vacation...just what the doctor (ok, I'm not a doctor...but lets pretend) ordered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had -15 F in Milwaukee. It was so awful. When it was 1 F today, I was jumping for joy! :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!