BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

a "bump"

well I broke one of my own rules and it bit me in the ass emotionally. I NEVER weigh except on my weigh in, I think weighing everyday is crazy and it would drive me insane because I know the body fluctuates. my problem is I don't have a scale in my bathroom and Donny has been sick and going to bed early before I wake up at night so I didn't get to do my regular weigh in on sunday. he was feelin better and had went out last night so I decided to weigh and see where I was at fully expecting a loss, but oh no I got a WTF one pound bump! UGH! now I know I didn't drink enough yesterday and I was sedentary so I understand it's probably just water weight I haven't flushed out but still it made me MAD! not mad enough to be bad or go off plan but mad enough to get off my ass and do something about it. my gym bag is packed when I get off work in the morning I'm heading straight to the gym which is around the corner from my job.
I ate:
turkey burgers
Caesar salad with bacon bits
pepperoni
chicken breast
bbq pork skins
deviled eggs
I walked 11,123 steps.


ARTIST OF THE DAY: DONNA SUMMER:

 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are using the unexpected bump as a motivator. I'm really surprised as well. I was fully expecting you to post a big loss for the week. Of course, it can still happen.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep me too and mayhaps it will I've still got tonight. and the day tomorrow

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!