BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

nothin much to say but say it..............

nothing much to say but say it I shall! apparently I fell asleep in my bean bag and rolled out onto the floor and my shirt rolled up and I have rug burn on my right side just across the bottom of my ribs...............OUCH! now rug burn without the accompanying tryst is simply NOT fun! lol gosh darn it, it burns and itches so I ventured out out into the cold to buy some cortisone cream. REALLY?!
so now my left chest and ride side are both ouchy not condusive to rest/sleep! good thing I'm still on vaca , and speaking of that I got YIPPIE news my boss gave me off thurs so I get an extra day, then I work fri/sat and am off sun/mon so I got my 30 hour schedule I wanted back and I am THRILLED!
good golly what did I eat....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm oh yeah
hamburger helper lasagna
garlic bread
rice with butter
a donut
a ham sandwich
a handful of trail mix (nuts and fruit)
no water but plenty of tea

ARTIST OF THE DAY: DAY 7: AMY GRANT:
a brilliant singer/songwriter with a heavenly voice. known mostly for her gospel music but her forays into pop are heavenly!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!