BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, January 6, 2014

food, fun, and DM

well I'm enjoying mu couch potato status as my chest is so sore I cant life my left arm without ouchies, I also haven't been able to wear a shirt because it wants to stick to the ink as I found out on a really quick cricket run yesterday.
so I forced Xavier to watch the Stand with me LITERALLY, I told him we could have bonding time or baondage time his choice cause even if I had to tie him to a chair he was gonna watch it. (I've been trying to get him to for a year) it took me 3 years to get him to watch dune. and I have decided young people are RUINED he liked it but didn't see why they couldn't leave out all the details and just make a two hour movie.................WTF?! my complaint is they left out too much and could've done a 10 hour movie that encompassed the whole book!
Add caption
mayhaps the Stand is the ultimate good vs evil film ever made!

on the foodie side of things I just did nibblys
turkey breast slices (ate them twice)
ritz crackers
Cheetos crunchy (sm bag)
pecan pie (one of those tiny .68 ones from wally)
no water but 3 quarts of crystal light
and no exercise at all the soreness has really settled in so hopefully that will be on the wane by tomorrow.
ARTIST OF THE DAY: DAY 5: DEPECHE MODE:
the ultimate synth-pop band their music is angst for the masses and I'm totally under their spell. they've been going strong for decades and just keep getting better. I saw their world violation tour in Atlanta and I LOVED it! oh and here's some trivia for y'all Depeche mode means "fast fashion" .

 

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully the new tattoo heals quickly and stops giving you grief! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!