BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, January 3, 2014

snow day/dolly

well gosh darn it my trip to the gym was a no go as I'm snowed in! lol good thing I'm on vaca, mayhaps by tomorrow they'll get it took care of but with so much notice Delaware seems to have dropped the ball entirely!
food wise I'm doin ok I had
pizza
milk duds
chicken salad
ramen noodles
corn chips (in moderation!)
sadly I only got 2076 steps since as I said snowed in.
I did do 1/2 hour of stretching/yoga to limber up since the cold is making my joints stiff
I drank 6 quarts of crystal light and an apple juice

ARTIST OF THE DAY: DAY 2: DOLLY PARTON:
an angelic voice and a prolific mind/soul dolly is the iron butterfly beautiful with an innate strength that sees he soar above the mundane and sail with the magical
on the good side I got my warlock to a level 60 on WOW!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting in some yoga and stretching. We only got a few flurries here, but it is bitterly cold outside and is predicted to get worse.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't get to the gym....but what a perfect vacation day! I love a nice snow day where I can stay home!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!