BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, June 16, 2014

we ARE young! an epiphany

y'all please watch these two videos it just showcases what the exact same thing bein said can be completely different due to perspective! LOVE both!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP_eI5T_deU
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgVXyV__FgE


                                                                         WE ARE YOUNG! no matter our age in our hearts and I'm glad I still feel like a child at 46. I don't wanna complain about anything today and I shant! I'm feelin better and getting there so BRAVO! it's a process and that's ok I'm glad to be able to live the process !


Photo
I was finally able to eat normal food with no issues! YEAH BABY!
ham biscuit
Stromboli with pepperoni, bacon, ham, and meatballs (1/2 i'll have the rest for lunch today)
ham sandwich
one of those tiny mini bags of doritos
handful of puffed corn
bowl of sugar pops no milk


Photo




yep, I did, I do, I shall, the world is my world I make it into what I want it to be and nothing and no one can stop me............why? because I control my DESTINY!




Photo: yep, I did, I do, I shall, the world is my world I make it into what I want it to be and nothing and no one can stop me............why? because I control my DESTINY!














it feels good to be so sure and positive , I cant tell you why but when I woke up it was simply different, I guess that's an epiphany! lol


An epiphany (from the ancient Greek ἐπιφάνεια, epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is an experience of sudden and striking realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough, religious or philosophical discoveries, but it can apply in any situation in which an enlightening realization allows a problem or situation to be understood from a new and deeper perspective. Epiphanies are studied by psychologists[1][2] and other scholars, particularly those attempting to study the process of innovation.[3][4][5]
Epiphanies are relatively rare occurrences and generally follow a process of significant thought about a problem. Often they are triggered by a new and key piece of information, but importantly, a depth of prior knowledge is required to allow the leap of understanding.[3][4][6][7] Famous epiphanies include Archimedes's discovery of a method to determine the density of an object ("Eureka!") and Isaac Newton's realization that a falling apple and the orbiting moon are both pulled by the same force





2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that your mouth is finally healed enough so that you can eat like you want to. I am even more glad that you are in a good place mentally & emotionally in life.

    Funny that you should mention being mentally young although the body is older. I had been thinking of doing post on that very concept. I flatly refuse to "act my age" and I won't! In fact, I'm not telling my age.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great minds! and you should do that post my mentioning it must be a sign!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!