BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cray-Cray

well it's been cray-cray but I made it and I'm exhausted but feelin good! before I forget can y'all please add the wonderful, adorable, and inspiring Lori from My Journey Through Deepest Darkest Weight Loss to your prayers she had hip replacement and that's kinda rough the first few weeks! if you aren't following Lori you SHOULD be! http://deepdarkweightloss.blogspot.com/2014/10/resting-at-home.html  she's a joy and inspiration and I KNOW she's gonna get thru this with flying colors!


hang in there darlin, I'm rootin for you and sending reiki too!
 I know it wont be long before you put on those cha cha heels and get into the groove!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X--1VhLldAA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52iW3lcpK5M





foodwise it was iffy:
bologna biscuit
bacon biscuit
chili no beans
puff corn
peanut butter crackers
chicken breast
wheat thins
way heavy on carbs but I had to eat what was available and easy.

6 comments:

  1. Last night I tried a fried weenie. It was just ok. I boiled it first then cut it and fried it. Any other suggestions ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't boil it first! lolol cut it in strips and fry it on medium heat till crispy then turn it over and brown the other side.

      Delete
    2. and beef dogs taste better fried

      Delete
    3. Ok I had boiled them for my grandaughter. She didn't want both so I thought of you and your fried weenies. Next time I won't boil them

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Timothy! I am better, but I still need all the prayer I can get.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you just take care of you and don't push too hard, it's ok to take it slow and heal.

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!