BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

last day of blah and marc almond

today being my last day of unhealthy eating and habits seems strangely anti-climatic. there's no food I MUST have or even want. right now food feels blah to me and mayhaps that's a GOOD thing. the last bit of my "bad" food is some frozen biscuits and a can of chili so probably gonna make bologna biscuits for breakfast and have the chili for lunch then tonight if I have time to eat at all (that's always iffy at work) i'll just eat some string cheese or pork skins which actually is making my mouth water a bit at the thought. I truly do love and enjoy the food I eat when I'm low carbing it so why do I keep goin off plan? depression/expense/self-sabotage?! fear of success is even forse than fear of failure so that I shall be watching for and feel free to call me out or kick my ass if I display those negative patterns again!
so I ate
taco salad which I usually love but didn't even get seconds
pop tarts (YUCK frosting)
chili with crackers
peanut butter crackers (fell asleep and didn't even eat em all threw away 2 out of the pack)
pigs in a blanket
an odd combo I know but as I said cleaning out the cabinets/fridge lolol

ARTIST OF THE DAY: DAY 12: MARC ALMOND:
a powerhouse voice and some of the best euro-pop around!
 

2 comments:

  1. I"m glad you are able to get back on the Atkins plan. It works for you, so don't let anything get in your way. You've got this, all you have to do is just do it.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hon I KNOW it works as long as I'm diligent!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!