BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, January 24, 2014

a good day and ann margret

good morning y'all hope everyone had a great nights sleep I did (kinda) once again I have forgone the bed and slept on the floor it was just easier and I was too sleepy to make the move across the room. lolol of course I should have been awake overnight cause now I wont wanna sleep today and I have to work at 10pm.
this has nothing to do with me but so totally bums me out you just don't know............the captain and tenille are divorcing after 40 years together. apparently it's her idea and he doesn't know why, but they're still in the same house??? I thought love would keep them together, I mean they're in their 70s.
and of course they sing one of my all time favorite love songs that I find uber  romantic/sexy.
oh well I wish them both well and hope they're happy whatever road they follow.
back to me lol I ate well yesterday............
Caesar salad with bacon bits
chicken breast
hamburger
hot dogs
spam (bacon flavor) fried (the only way I can eat spam!)
bbq skins
a spoonful of peanut butter (my treat/snack)

AND IT IS TOO, I LOVE TO DANCE OUTSIDE TO THE SOUNDS OF NATURE...............NOT SO SURE ABOUT MY NEIGHBORS, BUT THEY DO LEAVE ME ALONE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: ANN MARGRET:
one of the great all time entertainers, she can act, dance, and whilst singing may not be her strongest talent she gives 110% and add enough oomph and sex kitten to make anyone believe she is!
 

2 comments:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!