BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

best laid plans

well y'all know what they say about the best laid plans...............got up last night to pea soup so thick you could cut it (that's HEAVY fog in case you don't know) and it stayed all night it was so bad there was mayhaps 5ft visability and schools are delayed so I wasn't making any stops this morning and the kids were still here so today shall not be my start up day it will hopefully be tomorrow. that being said I'm still eating on plan just not what I'd like.
blogger is bein an arse today and will not post pics or video and keeps telling me I have an unsupported browser whatever in the hell that means its the same damn browser I've been posting with! getting VERY annoyed so gonna cut todays post short lest it turn into an obscenity laden tirade!  PPFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when I am mentally prepared to do something and then get delayed. It really takes the wind out of my sails somehow. I'm glad you aren't letting the delay get you down.

    The blogger issues - totally with you there. Let the screaming tirade begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you know what? Even though blogger/browser/computer/internet was giving you issues with posting...you got your daily post in! YOU ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!