BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

wheres the beef

where's the beef? on my plate apparently! I seem to be in the throes of a cow craving because I simply cant get enough, but no worries Bessie is allowed on atkins! lol
 I do want to switch to a seafood based style of eating but am simply going with the cravings till I get a good week in on plan, then i'll tweak what I'm eating to better suit my needs.
today I had............
beef hot dogs
beef bologna
hamburger
peanuts
bbq pork skins
chicken breast
beef herky
chicken ceasar salad
sunflower seeds
starting to enjoy my food again and my tatse buds are FINALLY working properly!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: CULTURE CLUB:
 

2 comments:

  1. Beef. It is why I love Atkins! Go with it.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know...I use that saying sometimes...but seeing it on your blog took me back 30 years (wasn't it about 30 years ago that they ran those commercials???) THey were dang good commercials!

    I'm a firm believer that our bodies tell us what we need....yours obviously needs 'Bessie" ha ha ha (spoken from the girl that is one step from vegetarian...and only two small steps from vegan!)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!