BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, January 13, 2014

a day off..........BLISS

a day off BLISS, you wouldn't think 2 days at work would fry a person but my oh my I seem to have little stamina at this point. I seem to be falling apart at the seams. I have a recurring corn/callus on the ball of my left foot I know it's from how I stand since I had my knee surgery but damned if I can seem to correct it so I have to periodically buy those removers (a pumice stone or sandpaper just don't get it done) so I'm 3 days into wearing one of those pads which drives me nuts. then my right side has some kind of an issue where it's burning. there's no visible rash it just feels dry I tried a and d ointment for a few days and Neosporin for a few with no results so I'm just slathering the hell out of it with lotion at this point which relieves it a bit, add that to my tattoo healing and I'm NOT a happy camper physically. oh it's not serious but it's just annoying and I'm NOT a good patient as I have no patience at all!
of course I shall admit I haven't been taking my vitamins on a regular basis or my airborne so I need to refocus on DAILY health in all ways including preventative maintenance so I've taken my multi-vitamin, drank my airborne , took magnesium for healing muscle garlic to take care of any other issues and drank my water for the day..............now this is day 1 I just ned to remember to do this EVERY day. that with exercise and eating right should show some results hopefully sooner than later. WHY do I (and we) in general NOT do the simple things that we know are good for us.
but I am thoroughly enjoying my time off mentally...........I have given up on current tv (at least until april 6 when game of thrones returns) so I started rewatching charlies angels (I'm on season 2 now out of 5) then I'm thinking, wonder woman, bionic woman, and buck rogers. I do so love me some 70s/80s tv. these shows make me happy, you KNOW the bad guys loose and the good guys/girls are gonna win with style! thye just don't make tv like that anymore.
as far as my eating goes
handful of Cheetos
3 loaded potato skins
5 totinos pizza rolls
6 fig newtons
hamburger on an English muffin with mozarrella (2)
6 ritz crackers
apple
my portions have come way down and my cravings are pretty much under control so that's a GOOD thing. I get paid Tuesday at midnight so when I get off work wed morning at 5am i'll be going to wally and buying my on plan groceries and that as they say is that. not gonna make bold promises or get on my soapbox here but I'm just done dilly dallying around with this. I simply gonna put on my blinders focus on the road ahead and ignore all distractions till I get to where I need and want to be! now I'm STUBBORN as hell so these will not be words said in vain by golly. I'm weighing tomorrow to make sure of where i stand and then will probably weigh on sundays after that since I feel weighing every day is counter productive. oh I know people who swear by it but my body fluctuates too much and seeing a jump would just drive me insane.

ARTIST OF THE DAY: DAY 12: BRONSKI BEAT:
this song so speaks to my journey in so many ways, listen to it and you'll understand my life.
 

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!