BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

blogs, inspiration, and a daily dose

http://vwtnfairymusings.blogspot.com/  this is my tarot blog if y'all are interested. I also have a tarot page on facebook           www.facebook.com/timothystarot/      I can also be reached for in person readings at bell book and candle in dover de at (302) 678-4545.
so far havin a low key vaca with lots of rest and that's fine by me! goin to see saving mr banks this afternoon after a short nap and then getting my chest tattoo finished on Saturday and gonna see the hobbit at some point and that's it no other plans at all, well except to get my ass to the gym a couple of times! lolol saw this and did a BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! then I was like WTF? it's true NOT funny! ;)
 
 
best happy new year sign EVER!

lmao now that's a princess you should tell little girls to emulate/admire!
ARTIST OF THE DAY: DAY 1: TINA TURNER:
tina has inspired/motivated/saved me for 30 years now. her voice moves me , her life inspires me, and her strength lifts me up.
what singer transports y'all? I'm gonna take a daily look at those who move me in all kinds of ways. some may inspire me spiritually, some mentally, some may just make me wanna shake my ass. tina encorporates all of these in spades!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!