BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

whew and the B52s

whew that was close I dodged a bullet yesterday and I KNOW it! but this aint horse-shoes so close doesn't count I stayed on plan and that's that! I am still in deepest ketosis and feelin pretty gosh darn good today.my eating has been filling and more important fulfilling I really do enjoy the low carb life. I ate.............
Caesar salad with tuna
chicken salad
bbq skins
ham and cheese
bologna and cheese
Caesar salad
it seems repetitious and not too varied but I like it like that I always tend to eat a very narrow palate no matter how I eat..............
I do want chicken wings though I haven't had real wings since I moved here ( 8 years ago) thinking of trying buffalo wild wings but I have to check on their sauces, cause most buffalo sauce is sugar free so it's allowed.
gonna try this we shall see...............................

ARTIST OF THE DAY: THE B52S:
one of my fave fun groups who will forever and always be associated in my mind with my friend Bobby who passed, I KNOW everytime I hear them he's dancing and singing right along with me!
and y'all check out the chick in the white jump suit with the fro, yep it's Rupaul!
 

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a tough workout. You can do it!

    Great job on staying with your plan. Don't worry about the narrow palate. If it works for you, enjoy it. I tend to be a repetitive eater too.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that you're so attuned to your body to know that you're in ketosis. I just feel aches & pains from the gym.

    My last name is Love, so we always have to dance to Love Shack when we hear it!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!