BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

snow day and bette

well I'm not sure what the total accumulation was but we'd had about 4 inches at 4pm so I called out of work and got myself a snow day! I didn't do anything got into couch potato mode and started watching discover ID next thing I know I'm asleep half on my bean bag half on the floor and I've got the crick in my neck and arm to prove it. lol
enjoying my low carb eating but my portions are way too big, now on atkins that doesn't matter so much as long as I'm under on the carbs and I am but i'll get the portions there too in a couple of days. I'd rather eat too much of a good allowed thing than eat crap that's gonna derail me.
I had............
hamburger
beef hot dogs
chicken salad
bbq skins
boiled eggs
was out of salad fixings and with the snow a trip to the grocery was out of the question. I'm actually proud of myself for not binging and going off plan not gonna go into details but I was betrayed/attacked by someone I've done nothing to and when I tried to be the bigger person was told I'm self absorbed and disrespectful to others. WTF, now i'll tell you that hurt my feelings for about 2 seconds then I got ANGRY and my first instinct was to cuss em out ion ways they've never heard of but I did not and shall not do that. I cant control other peoples actions but I can and did control my reaction! I didn't let it cause me to binge or let in ruin my night I'm gonna let it go and let God. I did block them since they has no right to see my actions online and honestly doesn't deserve to see them as far as I'm concerned. enough of this dribble onto more fun/useful stuff! lol
a friend sent me this and I LOVE it! so much so it's my wallpaper on fb now.
it so fit the situation and just makes me giggle when I see it! I was also reminded to pay attention to my life philosophy and NOT let silly petty bullshit bother me. so here's that in case I never shared it before it's the best quote I ever heard by the late GREAT uber stylish Coco Chanel
I also saw this and just had to share it because it speaks to the beauty that is all of us! (I'm so enjoying my pictures bein back! lol)


ARTIST OF THE DAY: BETTE MIDLER:
a super talented singer/actress who knows all about making yourself fabulous. she believed it so much that the rest of us had no choice to to follow along!
 

1 comment:

  1. We got no snow only bitter cold. It is dangerous to be outside for any length of time. That's fine with me. I have plenty of indoor activity.

    I'm sorry about the jerk that betrayed and attacked you. It wasn't you. It was the jerk. You are not the one with the problem. Good for you for taking the high road and double good for not binging.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!