BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

better late than never

well better late than never for a restart and that's what today is gonna be. I have an appointment for areading at 11am so I gotta get a nap in and i'll hit the grocery store after that for some low carb goodies. got some good sleep so feelin more me today and that's a good thing! lol
 and of course blogger is still screwed up and wont let me post pics or videos which boils my blood even the tab is just a block and not the usual orange tab. don't know what the issue is or mayhaps it's only F'ing with me just to test my resolve to blog every day no matter what either way it is VERY annoying!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting your much needed sleep and for feeling like yourself! I've had problems with putting pictures in also......try to download a different browser.....I don't know what you use on your computer but I've had problems with both internet explorer and firefox........I use chrome now and it's working (knock on wood!))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest is vital for good health. I'm glad to see that you are getting yours. You'll get the food you need soon enough and be on your way back down the scales in no time.

    Good luck with blogger. I know nothing about how all this stuff works.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!