BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, January 17, 2014

another day la la la

doin pretty good and feelin ok. we're gonna  just hang tough and go with it. so far I'm stickin with it but the first two to three days are always a bit rough when you're switching the way you fuel your body. I;m an old pro at the carb wars so I understand this and shall be fine.


 well blogger still wont let me post pics and the browser is working fine on every other site so obviously it's a blogger issue. I copy and pasted this one but it wont change size as it usually does. I'm a VERY visual person and without pic and sound my inspiration wanes QUICKLY so this is not fun for me. I'm hoping this isn't what the rest of the year is gonna be like because it SUCKS! I know NOTHING about fixing issues and as I said I think it's blogger and not my computer because I'm posting pics video on many other sites (fb,twitter,yahoo)


3 comments:

  1. You're strong and you can make it through those first difficult days of low carb. For me, after day 3 I seemed to be home free. Maybe it will happen faster for you.

    As for the blog, IDK! I still enjoy reading what you have to say even without all the pictures.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just bein petulant lolololol but this too shall pass, putting on my BIG boy undies and dealin!

      Delete
  2. Hi Timothy, My carbs have inched up, and I too am going to have to be harder on myself. No craisins for a while, as I ate probably 40 bags of them since in October, November, and December. I loved them so much--which is always a problem when it gets that bad. I'm going back to apples, oranges, and lots of eggs. Kind of boring, but it will slim me right back down. Good luck to both of us! And I really liked your comment on my blog. You're such a sweetheart. :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!