BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

WEIGH DAY AND ELVIS

well lets just lay it out there I'm at 214 which is actually down 2 pounds (I had dropped to 211 when sick but went right back to 216 as soon as I was able to eat) so I'm pretty happy with that. my issue has been headaches this week I almost NEVER get a headache I think it's a combo of too much time online/playing games and my bed being shot. I'm not getting restful sleep. when I get my taxes back a bed is the first order of business but alas til then I just have to suck it up.
I've paid off the eye dr and I just owe $250 to the emergency room then I can start my upgrades. I also need a new tv I'm watching a 16 inch tv/dvd combo right now. plus I want a gaming chair and several dvd sets. yep yep yep timmy has a wish list I do I do I do! lolol
 
 
I think I'm gonna try out for Americas next top model I got the duck face and the smize down pat!
 
 
ARTIST OF THE DAY:ELVIS
 

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the two pounds down!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - "smize" ! Everyone needs to get that down pat!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!