BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, February 21, 2014

a day of rest and REST and keith urban

so yesterday I did NOTHING and ya know what I enjoyed doing exactly that! it was good for a day with no worries no pressure, no expectations, and nothing I needed to do. I really do enjoy all the activities I partake of but even fun things can become a "chore" when there are too many to do in the time life allows. I watched some tv, I played WOW, I watched the gecko, I just hung out, I slept on the floor when I got tired. I slept in the bed, I slept in the chair..................yep yep yep I SLEPT! lolol
apparently my body just needed to be at rest after bein sick and exhausted for the past couple of weeks not to mention BUSY!
the new set up for the laptop is working wonderfully. it's so easy and sitting on the floor doesn't bother me at all. I used to always sit on the floor when I lived by myself. (with my back against the couch) lol my back is actually feelin better to with the firmer bed and that's a GREAT thing!

I had somebody guess I weighed 180 and I was thrilled cause that's about 30 pounds shy of where I am. the way I'm built I carry a lot of weight but it's spread out all over so I look "smaller"
 how I look currently
anywho feelin pretty good and lookin georgous (as ALWAYS! BWAHAHAHAHA)
 
for todays inspiration I'm choosing brian buzzini my fave 90s model he was beautiful and very fit but not that impossible body.
 
 
 
 
he was the main model for international male clothing (my first credit card) as well as playgirls man of the year (sorry y'all so NOT posting the nudes I don't wanna be objectionable AGAIN lol)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: KEITH URBAN:
a BIG ole slice of YUMM!

 

2 comments:

  1. Timmy,
    You are looking quite thin in those pictures. Maybe the flu or whatever it was trimmed a few pounds off in spite of the carbs in the medication.

    Keep up the GREAT work!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look happier in the second pic!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!