BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

a new group and bee gees

hey y'all I decided I needed an active group of people and lots of folks to motivate me and that I may motivate so I started a facebook page for health/weight-loss it's called  FAT TO FIT and fabulous!
https://www.facebook.com/fattofitandfabulous so drop on by and send everyone SERIOUS my way. I used to belong to a group and they frustrated me to no end. they were always talking about how they wanted/needed/had to lose weight but out of 30+ folks 4 usually participated. I don't wont that and I'm not gonna tolerate it. I know it's everyones own journey but I'm not gonna waste my time bein a cheerleader for a bench-warmer! if that's judgemental oh well I say it CLEARLY in the group description. I love the blog but it really is a once a day thing and I sometimes just have little ns victories or insights I'd like to share more consistently. and yeah like I have time to add to my plate (as long as it non-caloric what the hell! lol)
for some reason the biggest loser lost me early on this season. I couldn't stand ruben (still cant) and I just stopped watching after faithfully watching since season 1. well today with my new fired goals and drive I decided to multi=task while doing other projects and I have been catching up it's better than I thought and Bob came out FINALLY, I KNEW he was on my team! now if he'd just shave he's too damn pretty for the beard and that 70s stache is driving me nuts! lmao
this is one of my fave pictures of mwah......................

and this is todays eye-candy, fat free delisciousness! YUMMY!

lets see oh yeah I got 13,126 steps (I keep forgetting to post this)
I ate:
chicken Caesar salad
bbq skins
hot dog
hamburger
chicken salad
peanut butter (1tsp)
scrambled eggs
beef hot dog
my water consumption has been off this week I only got 16oz but I drank 2 1/2 quarts of crystal light tea.

ARTIST OF THE DAY: BEE GEES:


 

2 comments:

  1. Because of you, I am switching to low carb on Monday. I'd switch today but I'm having the family over for a meal on Sunday and the menu is already set. While it is diet friendly since we are all competing, it is not low carb. Clearly, the meal replacement shakes are not working. I need to move on. I can't wait to get a chicken caesar salad!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WO HOO! I really do believe that for all of us biscuit eaters low carb is the way to go and glad to have you on the wagon-train!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!