BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

ink, eating, erasure

well another three hour session and while I pride myself on sitting like a rock (and I do sit that way!) it's still rough and afterwards I'm beat physically and mentally. I didn't eat before because I prefer pain on an empty stomach so on the way home at 3pm I was ravenous as I had been up since 8am and eaten nary a bite. I stopped on the way home and got a baconator from wendys and a chicken ceasar wrap forn the value menu. I ate that and went to bed woke up around 9pm and once again was ravenous and since I had failed to go shopping due to the snow I was out of food and not prepared to venture out into the freezing cold with new ink. I cant stand to have a shirt on it at this point so I'm doin a tarzan I ut the seam on a tank and am wearing it over one shoulder hanging well below my tatt.
but it's right above my left nipple and when cold hits it the nipple contracts and the whole chest SCREAMS if I get a chill so I ordered dominos I did the special and got a med 2 topping pizza (bacon, ham on a thin crust) and a pasta , chicken alfredo plus I added garlic knots. I ate the garlic knot an pasta then fell asleep for another 5 hours then I ate the pizza when I woke up. I was still starving so I simply ate it cold. mayhaps my body is in heal mode and needs fuel because I seldom ever feel this hungry or it's preparing to hibernate because of the cold either way I HAVE to go to the store this morning and I am NOT looking forward to it at all. I'm gonna get some simple snacky stuff as I really don't want to have to use my left arm because it's very ouchy. when I woke up yesterday I was laying there doin the whole slow wake up and as usual I went to do  big head to toe stretch and Holy Mother of God did it hurt! certainly woke me up and my oh my with such colorful language too! lmao
I did manage to get 3309 steps in and a yoga workout before my appointment but that's off limits till I heal for a few days (3 to 5 guesstimation) I also drank 3 bottles of water along with my 4 quarts of crystal light.
ARTIST OF THE DAY: DAY 4: ERASURE:
I discovered erasure in 1990 and I was hooked immediately, have been a HUGE fan ever since and I have every cd oh wait that's a lie I don't have their current Christmas cd because no one in dover carried it I checked but anywho I also have dozens of remix singles, dvds, etc etc and I had such a huge crush on andy bell. they are euro-synth-pop at it's best!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Take it easy....and try to make it to the store asap! :-) However, pizza and that kind of food is A-OK, just not a whole pizza in one sitting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was a medium thin crust and I ate it over the course of about three hours as I watched tv lololol I eat SLOWLY!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!