BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

little to no patince and meagan mullally

well we all kno I have little to no patience so I decided to pitch the box springs and put the mattress on the floor to se  if that helped and it did I slept better. however (don't you HATE the howevers) now I have an occasional shooting pain in my side. I'm hoping I just strained something because another dr visit is NOT on my agenda!
otherwise pretty good/slow night and no other worries I'm off for 2 days and I sure do need it, hopefully I catch up on some r-n-r .
I am totally digging the way I'm eating ......
salmon steak
shrimp salad
bbq skins
Caesar salad with bacon bits
bologna
chicken salad
I'm TRYING to now shift away from beef and focus on seafood/chicken as my mainstays and I KNOW I wont have any before wed because I'm not gonna go shopping before then. my water consumption has been off for the last couple of days though still drinking tons of crystal light.
the cold is making my joints achy so I've been taking ibuprophen  which I don't like to do but is sometimes necessary, I need to get some white willow bark (natural asprin) and a couple of other herbs.
just for inspiration it's theo rossi aka juice my fave character on sons of anarchy!
 
the pure and simple truth we are all beautiful!

ARTIST OF THE DAY:MEAGAN MULLALLY:
best known as Karen from will and grace Meagan has a set of pipes, she does lots of musicals and has had 2 albums that are wonderful.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Timothy, Your food (minus balogna) sounds really yummy. Yes, people should just be beautiful as they are. I am *so* waking up with cricks in the morning--it's our age, Timothy. At least, we can still work those kinks out with stretching. Thought of you when I was looking at pics of fit guys doing yoga on Pinterest. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks darling I feel like the guys in lethal weapon 4 I am NOT too old for this shit, I'm gonna "WILL"' it! lolol I do hot nude yoga with aaron star cause hey eye candy aint fattening!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!