BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

happy new year

happy new years y'all............well it's here day 1 of my promised year of blogging. and it's also my first day of a much needed vacation! YIPPIE! not too many plans this week gonna finish my chest piece and go see saving mr banks and the hobbit at some point. and mayhaps go out to lunch a time or two. this is all about R & R. I refuse to get all busy or crazy this week I'm gonna nap when I feel like like lounge when I feel like it and mayhaps after a day or two get my ass to the gym!
I need a vaca!
 

4 comments:

  1. Happy new years. Happy first day of Vacation. Happy beginning of a blogging adventure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Timothy! I'm a bit ahead of you for napping, but honestly, it's so healthy. Enjoy your sleepy time! Happy new year, hon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks y'all I'm excited to see where it takes me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you give me a link for the goddess workout.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!