BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, January 27, 2014

the blues and cyn

I woke up this morning and really just wanted to stay in bed and I'm off so I could have but as I lay there it dawned on me I just felt blah and I REFUSE to let those wintertime blues settle into a depression that could unrail me. I'm gonna say anytime you feel depression trying to take hold do something, anything rather than let it. so I got my ass up I shaved and showered (being unkempt is a sure sign of depression) I even conditioned my hair got dressed and went out into the living room o be around other people. I decided to catch up on some of my shows so I grabbed those bootstraps HARD and I did something about it and felt better and lighter. it's a combination of things, my health has always been good and these petty issues I've had are driving me crazy, financially I'm almost there but it's been a process, trying to get the tarot to be a moneymaker hasn't panned out because I'm only doin it at a shop. I need to either do it online or over the phone and neither appeals to me, then there's this blasted cold that I HATE. I grew up with cold like this but I was in sunny florida for 16 years and I LOVED it, I also have a tooth that needs pulled/fixed and while I have insurance I also have a big deductible and I still owe for the ER visit for my eye so I'm chewing on one side of my mouth and dealing with it for the time being , plus the backhanded unfriending I got from the "lady" I thought was a friend.now none of these on their own is a big deal but I guess    I oppsed and was
letting the stress accumulate and it snuck up on me. I don't really talk to anybody about all of this (my choice) so I guess today I'm venting so I can just let it out, acknowledge it and move on from here.
there's tons of GREAT things going on Feb 2nd the tarot talk is back and i'll be cohosting again
I'm also participating in two pay it forward groups which I'm looking so forward to and I'm in the planning stages of a vaca for my birthday at the end of may............and the 2 pounds I lost!
plus the guy I cant stand got voted off of top chef! lmao
this journey really is about staying motivated and just putting that one foot in front of the other every day, I'm very happy that I not only recognized the problem but that I took action and didn't let it take over. now I NEED to see/post some happy happy joy joy stuff!!!!

cant go wrong with giraffe kisses! xoxoxoxo

lmao












and speaking of Wonder Woman this is gale gardot the new WW in the batman vs superman movie. I have high hopes they don't muck it up!
 
ARTIST OF THE DAY: CYNDI LAUPER:
what an appropriate singer, cause hey timmy justs wants to have fun! (today!)




 

3 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, joy, joy to you! This has been a hard winter, with the bitter cold. Good for you for recognizing the warning signs and doing something. Perspective is a interesting thing. Focus on the part of your blog after the vent and you'll be golden.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hon I actually had a good day after I pulled my head out of my arse! lol

      Delete
  2. Hi Timothy, I've really hated this cold this year. It's probably the first winter of my life that I really resented. It's -11F as I write, and I want to punch winter in the face! On these cold days, I eat like there's no food tomorrow--like I'm getting ready to hibernate! Today, I forced myself to curl my hair and put on a nicer outfit because I've been a double-sweatshirted girl lately, looking awful. So I am trying to not feel that way, though warmer weather (I'd gladly take 32F right now) would cheer me up immediately. :D

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!