BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

PAY IT FORWARD AND MELANIE

havin a good day and had a good night. and I am in KETOSIS the highest level WOO HOO! for those not used to the low carb wars ketosis is when your body has switched over to burning fat for fuel instead of food basically. I need to find an accurate scale and weigh in a day or two just to see where I'm at.
feelin pretty good mentally too, and irritated but not dwelling on why I let someone bother me at all (it didn't much except I hate being accused of being disrespectful, I'm a lot of things, brash, abrupt, disconcerting, but disrespectful aint one of em!) even if for only a moment.
it was a SLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOW night at work and I got so sleepy and then I came home and BOING wide awake. lololol cest le vie!
gonna have to go get my book today, lost lake by sarah Addison allen she's fabulous and writes these lovely charming magical southern novels. this will be her 5th book. I HIGHLY recommend her if you want to have a BIG ole smile on your face and in your heart when you're done.
I've become involved in 2 wonderful projects, one is on fb it's a gift thingy where the first five people to respond to my post get a gift from me of whatever (book, card, drawing, candy, etc etc) at a random time during the next year. then you're supposed to copy and paste it to pay it forward from your page. such a lovely idea.
the other is in a group I belong to we're (14 of us) each going to send a journal page we decorate , paint, prose, decoupage, sketch, etc etc with that person in mind to every person in the group that way you can simply put it in your journal and everyone will have 14 personal magical pages to start their journal. people from all over the world are in the group and they're all artists and such so I'm so looking forward to getting and receiving these.
I went to the grocery this morning and brought a list I did not deviate not even one item I have food on plan for the entire week. so no surprises for me, the better control I keep the better i'll do sticking to my plan and meeting my goals.
I ate.................
chicken Caesar salad
string cheese (1)
bbq skins
beef hot dog (2)
hamburger (2)
chicken salad
pickle
and I was completely satisfied and not missing the carbs at all!

LOLOL appropriate with the weather we're having!

ARTIST OF THE DAY: MELANIE SAFKA:

 

1 comment:

  1. I always feel so triumphant when I stick to my list at the grocery store. It starts there. You can't eat it if you don't have it. I'm looking forward to a scale report.

    BTW, I looked up Sarah Addison Allen and reserved a book at the library. I always enjoy a good book.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!