BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

inspirational crap and chili peppers

not a lot to say it snowed another 6 bloody inches here overnight and I got to drive home in it, YIPPIE! lolol I'd like to have all kinds of wonderful stuff to say but today i'll just post this!

I ate:
egg salad
chicken Caesar salad
hamburger
hot dog
 bbq pork skins
chicken breast
tsp peanut butter
 

ARTIST OF THE DAY: RED HOT CHILI  PEPPERS:
my fave funk band and Anthony is one of the hottest men EVER
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you..I'm just DONE with snow! Or rather, I'm done with COLD!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finished with winter too. I am tired of being cold and having to wear half my wardrobe at one time. I am a summer baby. It hasn't gotten too hot for me yet,

    ROTFL about the inspiration. I feel like that myself sometimes, especially when it is cold!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!