BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, July 4, 2014

WHAT NOW?

WHAT NOW? I DUNNO KNOW STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS BUT I'M BETTER/STRONGER THAN I WAS BEFORE SO YEAH ME!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3BI9AspYc


food wise:
banana
pizza
wings (I was craving it so I got a totinos pizza and a single serve frozen wing, that way I get the craving without tons of carbs/calories
Cheetos (handful)
pecan spin (1)
chicken fingers (3)
pedo NOT working today lolol but I had a truck to put away so I'm sure I got my steps in.
I did 1/2 hour of yoga, gonna try to start doin that right before I go to bed.
i'll figure out the next step in my evolution/transformation I KNOW tomorrow is gonna be a piggy day because they're cooking out today and i'll sleep thru it but leftovers here I come! of course if I skip the sides/bread then I can atkins till my hearts content!
I got tagged on fb with this and I'm tagging LORI! lolol



we do like our atkins don't we! ~giggle~
and now for dessert cause eye candy is fat free! and this one YUMMY!




1 comment:

  1. You got me pegged, my friend. I would SO eat that bacon.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!