BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

moving day

my room that is! yep I once again moved my room around, now this sounds simple but I don't have a bedroom set I have a bed, nightstand, desk, filing cabinets, tv stand and 10 (yep) 10 bookcases! and lemme tell y'all they are LOADED! lol oh and I bought a new bookcase and assembled it then unloaded one of my old ones and moved it out into the living room to replace a smaller bookcase out there (I unloaded that one too) I also did 2 runs to wally, dollar tree, and petsmart. so while I got no "formal" exercise I got plenty of physical activity and I am plumb wore out.
so now I'm blogging late and losing sleep but am wound totally up.
on the food front I ate:
chicken breast
hamburger
pepperoni
bbq skins
am cheese


Photo

3 comments:

  1. Yup! You worked your tail end off!!!!! Any activity is good...so don't downplay it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving books is no small feat. It totally counts.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!