BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

DAY OFF

well today was my day off and I did NOTHING! I watched tv, read, played, WOW and had nary a care in the world.
then in the evening I did my weekly tarot I-TV show and interstingly enough my partner in crime the lovely Rebecca asked what I thought about tarot and body image. now that's a can of worms and I wound up sharing some really intimate personal stuff which is now forever on youtube!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfE_Ook-y5s&feature=share
check it out if you'd like............



on the food front I ate............
broiled salmon
bbq skins
bologna
American cheese
chicken breast
ramen
Vienna sausage
chunky peanut butter


gonna have to try this exercise! lmao

 and so you do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!