BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, July 10, 2014

FMM, 4th of july

Friend Makin’ Mondays: 4th July weekend

Friend Makin’ Mondays
 
If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin’ Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Welcome to another edition of Friend Makin’ Mondays. Hope you had a fun and safe 4th July weekend. I thought I would focus on 4th July and Red, White and Blue for this week’s questions.
1. Did you grill food this weekend? If so what?
well yes and no this is my GRRRRRRRRRRRRR moment for the  4th. I work nights my roomies did grill all kinds of stuff but alas I got one hamburger that night there was nothing else I really like left.......duck breast, steak, venison but no sausages, hot dogs, or such. I was NOT amused, but it was ok cause a lady I work with brought me left-over hot dogs and wings the next night cause she fely bad for me! lolol
2. Did you go to a parade?
no, never have I grew up out in the middle of nowhere I never even went to a fireworks show but once when I was like 30, lots of people, time, and money for a few minutes of BOOM lol
3. Fireworks? Did you go to a display or have your own fireworks?
neither, though I did see Dover De's show whilst driving to work! lol
4. Did you have a special 4th July outfit?
nope
5. Who did you spend 4th July with?
my friends
6. Did you stay home for the holiday weekend or did you go away?
home alas I had to work
7.What is your favorite part of 4th July holiday?
the food, love cookouts!
8. Which holiday are you most looking forward to next?
I love Halloween it's the most marvelously macabre day of the year and like ELVIRA!
Photo: Happy 4th of July! XX #independenceday #4thofjuly



Don’t forget to answer the questions on your blog and come back here and post a link to your post.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love me some grilled food too. I think we'll grill hamburgers tonight!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!