BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

ho hum or hi ho?

not sure how I feel is it hi ho or ho hum? I just feel kinda stuck in the middle of the two lolol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q
yep stuck in the middle..............with ya'll (thankfully!) :)
Stuck In The Middle With You by Mazzy12345
 not a political or religious statement but BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!



I just need SLEEP like a good 10 to 12 hour block and it aint happening today I have a reading at 11am then work at 9pm, or tomorrow I'm off work (get off at 5am) but then I have a breakfast date and my tarot group is at 7pm and theres a 2pm b-day party invite!  the trials and tribulations of TIMOTHOLOGY................it's tough bein popular! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
enough of that on the food front I ate:
meatballs
American cheese
pepperonis
bologna
chicken breast
oatmeal cake (my BAD snack)

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!