BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, July 7, 2014

feelin good

it's been an emotional dust bowl as of late sometimes the world is less than gracious and I think social media is to blame for much of it, it takes very little courage to attck someone online since they cant pop you in your mouth like they would if you were in front of them and cowards LOVE hiding behind anything so I posted this earlier just to vent...........
not feelin the love from the world right now.............and I'm not sure why some folks don't get it. makin fun of fat people isn't funny or picking on people who are different. everyone KNOWS the "N" word is bad but everyones laughing at ...a Gringo picture (here's a clue it means the same thing about white people to latin countries as the N word does in America about black people.) and NEITHER is very nice to say, we have freedom of speech and that's fine but along with that comes taking your lumps as they come for exercising that freedom and boy oh boy have I been getting it from all sides as of late and that's fine I'm a BIG boy and I can take it as well as I dish it. but man oh man hypocrites burn me, I may be rude but I am NOT uninformed my opinions are based on my life experience and my truth if that's not your truth fine so be it but you can piss off if you think browbeating me will work that just irks me and bruce banner aint got nothing on me when I get angry (HINT do NOT piss off a Pagan Fairy with Shamanic tendencies!) I believe in the right to own a gun, gay marriage, drug testing welfare recipients ( I got tested to work and pay into the system so why not?) free speech even speech I abhore but when you attack me for bein gay and I out-Christian you and tell you some biblical stuff you don't like it's not persecution! so don't make my wedding cake but when your business goes down the tubes that's a capitalistic economy and you did it to you, I'm also pro-choice though I don't believe in abortion I simply have no right to make judgments about anothers choice. I have also decided facebook is BAD for interpersonal relationships people will say shit to you on here they would never have the balls to in real life (I would and do say anything to folks in the real world, I got balls the size of watermelons!) even when I'm agreeing with people they don't like the way I agree and get shitty. well I'm gonna stop commenting on anything unless I have something to say nice about it just like my mama told me..........so pardon the silence whilst I HUSH MY MOUTH! however on my page I will and shall say whatever I feel like and if that rubs some the worng way mayhaps my page aint for you-uns..............also a real pet peeve of mine don't make assumptions based on appearances I have long hair and tattoos but I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and cant stand it when people automatically think I'd waste my life doing that non-sense. I read, draw, and watch true crime tv for my kicks and remember I grew up in the deep south and I know how to use a hog boil.............just sayin!
Timothy L Martin's photo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edwsf-8F3sI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwPtk_YCvh0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JOXbSZcgkk
Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel.

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life for me yeah

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me
ouh
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom on the tree you know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done that's what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world for me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel

It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me

And I'm feeling good
..................and ya know what I am now!
amazing what some rest will do to your point of view, oh nothing has changed except I'm gonna live my truth and that is I cant control others actions but my reaction is all mine!
also a perfect time to revisit some wonderful life advice from the fabulous coco chanel.......













2 comments:

  1. Good vent!!! I personally think social media is killing our society!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on Facebook for a long time and partly because of what you are venting about. I'm sorry to hear that you were judged.Unfortunately, bullying is getting worse not better. :-(

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!