BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

post retrograde bliss!

such a relief to have a good/happy night with no drama!
I got 11256 steps the pedo decided to work for the time being! lolol
I ate:
hamburger on English muffin with mozzarella (2)
sour cream chips
1/2 cup butter brickle ice cream (I'd never had it , ehhhh it's ok )
banana
scrambled eggs
sausage link
biscuit
Salisbury steak
bowl of corn puffs with milk
I actually skipped eating at work I was too busy and my tummy was a bit off mayhaps I had WAAAYYYY too much dairy I only ever eat a bit of cheese but ice cream and milk I should know better. it settled down as soon as I got real food in.
I actually get this type stuff all the time so this one gave me a tickle!
My idiot sister


this is absolutely the truth! Photo: Thanks to Paul Green for this!


and boy oh boy I don't wanna but I AM!
Photo: yep and boy oh boy I don't wanna............but I AM!

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy the sayings you post. It gives me something to think about.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I post what I "NEED" to think about, it helps me focus. glad it helps you too!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!