BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

dreamsicles

so in search of relief for my heat issues I wanted ice cream , sherbert actually but alas the store was out so I bought a box of 12 dreamsicles. now I used to love me some dreamsicles when I was a wee lad but I hadn't even thought about them in decades. ice cream really isn't my thing. well I ate a couple over the course of my heat issues and I've decided i'll have 1 a day as a treat till the box runs out and I'm fine with that..... and in scary heat related news
British actor David Legeno, who played a werewolf in the "Harry Potter" movies, has been found dead in Death Valley, United States police said.
He apparently died of "heat-related issues," the local sheriff said, after the 50-year-old's body was found near Zabriskie Point, a famed movie-related panorama spot.
Legeno played the werewolf Fenrir Greyback in several of the "Harry Potter" movies, including "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" (2009) and the two-part finale "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."
so sad he was only 4 years older than me, shows what heat can do.................
Tommy Ramone also died, that's the last of them so I know the Ramones will be rockin the afterlife!
and some GREAT Dolly advice...........they don't call her the steel butterfly for nothing she's sharp as a tack!
Photo


and well because it's CHER!
Photo: WANT 2SEND 
2 CHERCREW
U’VE BEEN HERE W/ME WHEN OTHERS DIDNT BELIEVE,
COULDNT C,
DIDNT WANT 2 HEAR ABOUT ME,
CTTT.. NO!
D2K..HUH?
YESS


hmmmm ok foodwise
dreamsicle
hot dog with cheese (2)
nutter butter
Cheetos
turkey burger on English muffin
peanut butter on saltines (extra chunky YUMM)
kinda heavy on the carbs and now I'm sleepy so I'm gonna sleep! lol


oh and this is soooooooooooooo true, unless you walk slow in front of me then I might just shove you! LMAO
Photo: You could hire a trainer, join a class, tag along with a friend... But ultimately, YOU have to be the catalyst of change for yourself.  
My challenge for you: Push yourself past your comfort zone today.

2 comments:

  1. I have been singing Ramones tunes in my head all day and replaying Harry Potter!! Those pics of Dolly and Cher are lovely. Truly stunning and triumphant women in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a Popsicle each night as my reward for keeping within my food budget. It did work. :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!