BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

scarecrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8R8oATk7NU&feature=share




I don't know if any of y'all watch xfacor (I don't) but alex and sierra the 2013 winners have a brand new song and video and it's wonderful! I actually stumbled across them on youtube recently and am totally in love with their cool quirky vibe!


had an ok day kinda low key I'm figuring out a small tweak for my room in order to maximize space so my soon to be gotten kitty has more room to run (safely) i'll be getting a couple of smaller bookcases and getting rid of my one old one that tends to drop shelves, the last thing we want is smooshed kitty!


on the food front I ate:
hamburger (2)
garlic bread (2 slices)
oatmeal cake (little Debbie)
cheddar/bacon pasta salad
welli guess that's it, I keep racking my brains cause I was looking gong I have to have eaten more than that but I didn't I guess I was still kinda full from my all-day dominosathon yesterday!
 and now for something spiritually/emotionally DEEP!



I saw all of em except wizard, albeit later on dvd, there was no movie theatre close to me! lol











I'm feelin a RETRO 80 day comin on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!