BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

the burn

well it's funny my upper arm and top of my shoulder are definitely feelin the "burn" not from working out from cutting potatoes at work for wedges. lol I cut 2 whole boxes we have a manual thingy you stick a potato in and pull lever down to slice. everyone stands on the step ladder because it's mounted high over the sink but I was like nah I don't need that so each movement was over my head and pull down. I must remember to use my left arm next time to even it out! lol



on the food side I ate:
friend wieners
fried bologna
dill pickle
ramen noodles
chicken breast
pepperoni]
oatmeal
bbq skins
scrambled eggs





LMAO
and with sprinkles too!



lol



am I?



2 comments:

  1. Yay for the unintended upper body workout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been mad about having to cut potatoes when I couldn't eat them. Good for you for turning it in to a workout.
    Lori
    PS love the cartoons

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!