BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

hotter than hell

ok food first then bitch/whine lol
I ate:
chicken bacon ranch cheesesteak
chicken tenders
peanut butter crackers
handful of bbq chips
tuna sandwich
dill pickle
chili (no beans)
corn chips
payday
NOT SURE WHAT I DID TO PISS "MURPHY" OFF BUT DAMN! out air went out yesterday and it's hotter than Hades in my room already. unfortunately I cant sleep with my windows open the neighborhood kids are all out of school and it's too bright..................
Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as: Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. (fyi)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the heat up your way. Our summer has been quite mild for southern standards.

    I hope you get some rest.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!