BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, July 11, 2014

lmao

ok y'all know tmi is just TIM rearranged and I have nary a lick of shame so..............LMAO apparently I put my drawers on backwards AND wrong side out last night!



ok y'all know tmi is just TIM rearranged and I have nary a lick of shame so..............LMAO apparently I put my drawers on backwards AND wrong side out last night!








I'm feelin much better and rollin with it , I will admit I wanted to pitch my sticky non stick skillet out into the yard while ago...........not sure but I think the dishwasher killed it. I always do it by hand but the kids "forget" ummmmm huhhhhhhhhh
anywho we had a left over ham steak and I decided to make an omelet as I seldom eat eggs so I chopped up the steak into tiny pieces and heated the butter in the pan and poured my eggs in and they stuck like glue, so I have a scrambled mess with cheese on top that looks gross (I make BEAUTIFUL omelets) not very appetizing but I made it so i'll eat it and speaking of sustenance
ham egg cheese omelet deconstructed (that makes it gourmet, right? lol)
hamburger on English muffin (3)
bbq chips
nutter butter
1/2 swiss roll YUCK!
garlic bread
ham sandwich

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Wasn't that uncomfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently NOT I didn't notice it till I tried to pee! lol

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!