BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

till the love runs out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OWj0CiM8WU&feature=share
my new favorite song and a good message too!
I hate drama and avoid it pretty well except there's a woman in a group i'm in who has actively been trying to get me booted for months and I have played nice. everyone openly has came to me and backed me so that's all right but I'm at a loss. I have made great efforts to be nice to her I even gave her a " gem-stone" after group the other night and the result some weird ramble about how she doesn't hate me but wants nothing to do with me and not to pm her only comment thru group page. fine so I kinda let it all out and told her it's all her and that I cant believe she deals with issues this way. she never once told me WHY she hates me and I beginning to think she's just a homophobe and me bein openly gay and happy bothers her. the scary thing is she's a therapist. WTF???
I suppose I shouldn't air my "laundry" but honestly since the dirt aint mine I'm not givin two hoots!
here's the convo...............
This is to Tim. I will always love you no matter what. Hate is not in my soul any more. When you gave me that stone first I heard in your tone and saw in your movements it will not work. But in my heart I saw the jester let’s try again and see where it takes us. I will always try again with you Tim because you’re worth it. I rarely make promises but from here on in I will try to only look at the positive memory’s we have had together and look forward to making new ones... with you. (Joke) I have a client that says kiss my ass and laughs. I don’t do that. I love you Tim and I will send you love every day as I have done in the past. Love you always. For right now please don’t pm me because I don’t trust my sense over the net. Please don’t take offence. Just post it in the group site. Love you always
 



  • Timothy L Martin I had no intention of pming you, I have no clue what is up with you, I never did EVER do or say anything negative to you and have went out of my way to be nice even when you wanted no part of me. you have never said what I supposedly did to offend you. I find it bizarre as a therapist this is how you approach a "problem" I have no clue what you're supposed to do with the stone I gave it to you as spirit wanted that's my part in it whether you choose to use it or toss it I don't care. you need to be an adult and actually tell me what your problem is. I'm operating in the dark and have been since the beginning of this which is ALL you. I never had anything bad to say about or to you. I'm not gong anywhere but I'm done feeling like I have to tiptoe around you. I KNOW you want me out of the group and have for some time now, I'm not sure what about me tweaks you but you might want to work on that. obviously I remind you or someone or something but I personally have nothing to do with it . I guess it's good to hash it out in the open so I have proof I'm not doing anything wrong. I hope you work everything out and get happy , we shall simply just choose to pass and repass as far as I'm concerned. you don't have to read me and I wont read for you. I absolutely refuse to let this silliness hurt the group so lets put on our big boy and girl undies and deal.
what the hell am I supposed to do with that? she actually went to the rest of the group and told them she was leaving if I stayed at the 1st of the year and they told her no way. I didn't find outany of this till recently. it's so odd and off-putting to me. my first instinct is to cuss her out but I'm TRYING to be a more positive person so I'm fighting the urge but goodness gracious how much can I take. God said to turn the other check but I aint got but two damn it!
ok enough of that crap I am going to have an enjoyable moring and that starts with my food
I am in southern heaven right now as I'm eating:
fried weiners
fried bologna
bbq pork skins
cant get much more southern than that! lolol
I also had
bologna
American cheese
spicy peanuts
sunflower kernels
pepperoni
pecans

4 comments:

  1. I wish I had some wisdom to share about that woman. I know that you have a good heart and will continue to do the right thing. Kill her with kindness!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks I've decided to freeze her out basically I cant do anything about her actions but my reaction is mine and I refuse to waste anymore time or energy on someone not actually bringing anything to my life anyway.

      Delete
  2. What an odd situation! Sounds like you've done your best by keeping an open mind and heart.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!