BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, July 21, 2014

my day off/off day

so I had a day off and use it as an off-plan day. so yes I ate off plan all day! but here's the kicker I still stayed below my allowed calories (it's BS but it makes me feel "better"  lol)
to lose 1 pound a week at my age/weight/sex I mut keep my caloric intake under 1868 a day and I almost always do, even my all day binge was only 1778 calorie so I still had 90 I didn't use!
now heres the crap part it's been a ROUGH week and I just wanted to veg/junk out and so I decided to. I did my dominos diet................:(
med 12 inch thin crust with bacon/chicken with white sauce
med 12 inch pepperoni/susahe with white sauce
chicken alfredo
parmesean bites
4 garlic butters..........
now I got this and I have eaten on it all day not in one sitting and I actually have 1/2 a pizza left but went ahead and claimed the calories anyway. the thing is I enjoyed it for a few minutes, then it was ok but by the end (I was too tired to make anything else) and that is a really good thing I want my tatse buds to change that'll make it easier to avoid those trigger foods and stick with a plan.


Photo



1 comment:

  1. I get so bummed when I plan for an indulgence and it isn't nearly as good as I'd hoped. I need to rethink that and be glad it isn't as good as I'd hoped so that I won't be so tempted next time.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!