BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

NOTIN MUCH

I DID NOTIN MUCH 2DAY AND I'M GREAT WITH THAT! LOLOL
I watched all my dvr shows so I'm current on true blood and teen wolf...........and my oh my true blood has been brutal but *SPOILER ALERT* if you're behind the flashbacks and closure on past characters and the focus on the core is getting the show back on course. I waited 7 years for hoyts bitch of a mama to die and that moment was sweet! seeing terry was awesome, and gingers flashbacks are a hoot, Pam is an UBER-bitch and I LOVE her ever so!
as for healthy well lets just say I wasn't too worried
I ate:
medium thin crust pepperoni and sausage pizza
pigs in a blanket
handful of cheese puffs
peanut butter crackers
2 slices velveeta 3 cheese
dreamsicle
I'm sooooo sleepy I had a couple of naps yesterday but not "real" sleep but it's too early to go to bed or i'll muck up my sleep schedule.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are able to relax and enjoy yourself.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!