BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, July 14, 2014

the little things

sometimes we don't know what a smile, a kind word, opening a door, a hug, a compliment, or a simple comment on FB can do......so if you get the opportunity to do something kind NEVER hesitate even if 99% of folks think you're weird to that 1% you made a difference!
perfect example my friend Sasha she's an Aussie and totally FABULOUS! but today she had posted this on her FB.............
So go ahead and talk shit about me!


so you see it doesn't take much and I'm sure glad I could make someone so sweets day a bit better, so what can y'all do to change someones day? I'm off today and not leaving the house but I'm gonna make a point of complimenting or thanking anyone and anything I see online that moves me. so thank you Sasha for helping to inspire me to be kinder and reminding me that the little things matter!

now onto the mundane parts of the blog lmao
food:
this was my splurge day:
bacon and ham thin crust pizza
garlic/parm bites
garlic sauce (1)
chicken alfredo
for a total of 1120 calories
I must so I enjoyed this one even less than normal...............it took 1 1/2 hours to get here because the university was having some kind of shin-dig and I will admit I had 1 sauce because they didn't bring the 4 I asked for! lol (28 calories each) so it was cold and kinda nasty but I ate it because I blew my last $30 since I didn't feel like cooking/shopping lmao cest le vie probably a good thing since I'm goin back on a regime wed. I want be craving crappy cold pizza, but I did tip the driver well even for questionable service so hopefully it made up for his crazy day............(find the positives!)
also y'all truly NEED to watch this video I promise it'll inspire you and put a smile on your face and in your hearts!

and this one'll make you SMILE!







2 comments:

  1. Your comments always make me smile.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I know it's been a while but please know that you are always in my heart and thoughts and that I'm always sending good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!