BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

DIRECT! thank goodness

well mercury has FINALLY gone direct so all these communication/electronic/mechanical issues should subside for a while, thank goodness. the last 3 reading I had scheduled failed to show. now that's a pet peeve for me if you make an appointment/plans unless someone dies or the bone is protruding thru the skin you keep your word! I work by appointment only so that's simply RUDE and it messes with my time, gas, sleep, and budget. at least have the courtesy to cancel 24 hours in advance. even then I probably wont fill the slot so it hurts but at least I wont waste my time goin all the way across town for nothing.
I did rearrange my room a bit, do laundry, and such on my off days so not a total loss. I also got to a level 86 on WOW for the gamers out there (on my alt worgen warrior)
foodwise I did ok:
biscuits
Salisbury steak
bologna
ham
carrots sautéed in butter
hot dog (2)
spaghetti
garlic bread


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP_eI5T_deU&feature=share
 y'all should check out this great no nonsense blog by marion shaw (whom you should be following!)
http://affectionforfitness.blogspot.com/2014/06/different-ways-of-controlling-your-food.html?spref=fb
she is chock full of good advice and down to earth ways to fight/win this battle of the buldge! make sure you tell her timmy sent you. this pic reminds me sooooo much of her and her awesome girl monsterness!




she's been battling back from an injury but she's been down not out and is on the mend so YEAH!


and this just made me laugh out loud so....................



and mayhaps i'll date myself but all you 80s hipsters will get it! lolol
Photo: The coolest flow chart ever? Hell yes. When a problem comes along you must whip it ((you know you're singing right now...in your head or otherwise))

3 comments:

  1. How is the mouth? Is your gum healed now?
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for the most part the hole is almost filled in and the gum is back to normal, I didn't have to go back to the dentist the antibiotics did their job! it's amazing how something so tiny can cause such an issue! lol

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!