BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

LMAO

go figure! my old discontinued blog got 18 hits yesterday my current one got 38 so strange no clue as to why a blog I hadn't used since feb 22 would start generating hits again???
this isn't health related (except maybe mental health lol) but cool!
Photo: Look up at the almost FULL MOON! It will be exact early tomorrow morning, but we can already feel it! Read more: http://ow.ly/yYRDb #astrology #FullMoon


I hate feelin afraid in fact I REFUSE to give into my fear, I normally run at it not away from it because well that's how timmy rolls!
Photo


had a crazy busy awful day/night and I actually THRIVED! I do well in crisis/stress cause it doesn't bother me it motivates me..............gonna have to pony up and but a pedometer cause I miss my steps even though I KNOW I'm still getting them in I just want tangible proof.
on the food front .....
2 hot dogs
oatmeal cake
hamburger helper lasagna
garlic bread
Cheetos (I've been eating on the same bag all week)
peanut butter crackers
my portions are pretty good I'm missing structure though cause I cant figure out what I want and I waffle back and forth and end up doin junk. I have food for the next several days that I'm gonna use up and I think I'm gonna go back on atkins induction wed when I get paid. it's simple and structured and I can follow it and be perfectly happy till I figure out what I want to do next. plus you know BACON!
this ones fun apparently I'm a goody two shoes I got $40.50 how about y'all? lol
Photo: Add up the things you've done....be honest..How much money would you get?


and this is one I took that I LOVE! totally me
Photo

5 comments:

  1. I got $52 - unless I have to claim $.50 for each time I've dyed my hair - then it would be closer to $7000 (give or take)

    That moon chart is really cool - I didn't get to see it last night since it was so cloudy here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol yeah well I was a teenager in the 80s so there's not much I haven't done to my poor hair! as for the moon I saw and felt it as I work overnight and people was cray-cray!

      Delete
  2. hi timothy!

    cutting out the junk food is the hardest thing! I've had to cut it completely because of my autoimmune disease, and I still miss it but it doesn't tempt me anymore because I keep thinking about the consequences. Cheetos are evil :) Hope you're happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my enjoyment of Cheetos is waning some mayhaps my autoimmune-to-evil is building up! lolol hang in there darlin!

      Delete
  3. I got $32.50.

    I love that last shot of you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!