BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

whew!

kitty is safe, whew! a customer caught it and brought it in and another customer took it home for his family. so YEAH! BIG relief for me and the people on 1st shift didn't tell anyone so when I asked last night no one knew a thing and I worried all night, and looked for the poor thing! I'd rather be that way than a big ole heartless meanie!
foodwise
2 beef hot dogs
2 grilled chicken wings
ramen with cut up steak and butter
1/2 bag chesters puff corn
garlic bread
nutter butter
I got according to my works sometimes pedo 6173 steps lolol I seriously doubt that's all I took on a sat night!



y'all know it's true and I admit it! lolol

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I was worried about the kitty also! That's just the way I roll.... :-) (and I wouldn't want to roll any other way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, great to hear this news on kitty!! I was very worried also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know how things worked out with the kitten. 65MD and I are dog-sitting this week for his son's dog. His son got the dog in a similar situation. Some one just dumped her out in a busy area of town. What is up with that?? 65MD said maybe they picked the busy area thinking the odds were greater of a kind hearted person taking her in.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame the humane society for the upswing in dumping pets in De, they removed the outside drop cages so you cant do it anonoymously anymore and when you bring in an animal they charge you $20..........even if it's a stray you're rescuing.

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!