BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

apparently it was a dream?!

I could have SWORN I posted a blog this morning, apparently it was a dream! lol glad I checked I'd hate to screw up my year of blogging 7 months in on a opps. 
anyway been a rough work week but hey I did it and did it well if I do say so myself. no one else (at my work) could have done it and there's the rub I've been there nearly four years and I just found out that they hired a new person (with less experience) and started them out making more than me, really!? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I don't generally even think of money I check my balance to make sure I have enough to buy what I want but that's insulting and simply wrong. so gonna take it up with my boss and his boss and we shall see, otherwise we shall see INDEED! I KNOW I can make more at another company but I don't like the company and I'm in my comfort zone but as they say magic happens OUTSIDE your comfort zone.
on the food front I ate:
Vienna sausage
cracklins
turkey burgers (sans bun)
American cheese
chicken breast
now I'm gonna share something that happened this morning right before I left work cause apparently sometimes I just shock people by how open I am LMAO
I had been trying to pee for 2 hours but every time I got almost to the bathroom someone came in so when my relief got there I ran to the restroom upon returning I "innocently" said ..............." have you ever peed so hard you farted right in the middle" I wish I'd have had my camera ready to capture the looks on my coworkers and the customers face! LMAO life's too short to take it so seriously folks , lighten up!

2 comments:

  1. The same thing (or at least close...I may be a penny or two above the others) has been happening to me. I have 7 years seniority/loyalty to the company and I have so much more responsibility. Means nothing.....grrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stand up for yourself Timothy. Your boss knows your value and should reward you. If not, someone else will learn of your value soon.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!