BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, July 5, 2014

poor kitty

well hows this for an arsehole, some jerk dropped a TINY kitten off at my work, it's mayhaps waening age but I doubt it and I cant catch it cause it's under the C02 tank/grease filters in a big metal box bolted the wall of the building. we are the worst place for some asshat to drop the poor thing it's an intersection of 2 BUSY roads and it'll get squashed. I tried cajoling, luring with food, etc etc I could get about 2 feet from it but the poor baby is traumatized and lonely it's yelling for moms.
I didn't know I wanted a cat so badly but I do apparently. where I'm at isn't ideal we have an old dumb cat and 4 teenagers so it would have to stay locked in my room which is plenty of space I suppose but I don't want (intellectually) any high maintenance and expensive pets that tie me down. when I figured out I had a dog allergy and had to get rid of Divonna it just about killed me, and my last cat Demon Kitty who was the biggest lover ever got cancer and I had to have him put down (1st time I ever did that) and I swore off cats too.
of course I keep dreaming I have a cat and this one was adorable. grey with black stripes kinda fuzzy and white around the eyes. if I can catch it tonight i'll bring it home, if not I just pray I don't see it squished anywhere...................
on thefood side I had
1 slice meat lovers pizza
1 honey bbq chicken tender
1 nutter butter
handful of Cheetos
2 sausage biscuits
1 steak biscuit
 hope y'all had an excellent 4th of july, the fireworks were going off when I drove to work so I got to see them without the lines and people! lolol











1 comment:

  1. I have a soft spot for animals too. I hope kitty will be ok. Thank you for doing all you can for the little furr-ball.

    Love the Dolly Parton pic.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!