BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, June 30, 2014

PARDON MY FRENCH...............

PARDON MY FRENCH BUT IF YOU WANT IT GET OFF YOUR DAMN ASS AND TAKE IT!



NO TIME TO BE NICE AND FUZZY TIME TO GET IT DONE! ....................and so I shall!
so food:
pigs in a blanket
tbsp. peanut butter
sausage
ramen
NO SWEETS! and boy oh boy was I craving them, which is ironic cause even at my heaviest I almost never ate sweets it was chips/bread/pasta/rice and such.
I didn't do any "traditional" working out but unloading and moving 4 bookcase, moving the bed, a desk, and such certainly kept me sweating for 4 hours and my muscles are sore this morning in my upper arms, side/back, and my legs so I'd say I did plenty of physical activity! lol



CRACK THAT WHIP!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!